7 Hours Til Sunrise 7 Hours Til Sunrise

It's Cool, But

The whole death thing is what im having a problem with. After being overwhelmed with zombies, and having low ammo with my shotgun, i shot the same damn zombie like 6 times until it eventually killed me. overall its good, but dying so quickly is not the best thing.

4 Differences 4 Differences

magnifacen art!

the imagrey was amazing!

Infectonator : World Dom Infectonator : World Dom

EFFFFIN' AWESOME!

this game is fun and amazing! i beat it before writing this only because i couldnt find it in myself to stop until it was done... as far as bugs, i found 1. The symbols that hover above the cursor, the Tank and MJ is switched. i.e. when using MJ, the Tank hovers above cursor and vice versa.

Colour My World Colour My World

These Games Of Yours....

These games are like jam packed with emotion. I don't know how it's done or how black and white running stick figures could impact a soul, but that' the goal, the deed is done.

\Bounce \Bounce

Not Too Bad

It's Not A Bad Game, i Had Fun And WEnjoyed Your Unique Idea And Concept, Keep It Up!

Classic Game thing BETA Classic Game thing BETA

find some extra spare time and it'll be perfect!

it was good, nice. i looked past the bugs and saw how good of a job you did. now, you should make your own, cut out the old school bullshit, add and make your own shit, and make a long ass game. dont forget about story's either. i'll be waiting.

Stunt Pilot Stunt Pilot

It Was Pretty Cool

But, I However, Didn't Like The Controls, Music, And Fun Factor Wasn't All To Great. But Hey, Keep It Up!

StickRPG *Complete* StickRPG *Complete*

So...

I've Been Playing I Guess The deom For Over A year, Than i See STICK RPG *Complete* And i Think, WTF!!!!!??????!!!!!!!, Than I See That It's Been Released For OVer 2 years, WHAT THE FUCK??!!??!!? Well, I Say, BAD FUCKING ASS!

Avenged Sevenfold Trivia Avenged Sevenfold Trivia

WOW!

Tough Quiz, i only had to restart once! that was the t-shirt question, but people may now get confused with the which song has a video, but bat country was to earliest released, all the guess the song ones, peice of fucking avenged cake! well, goo job!

Ataxia Ataxia

Could Be Better

This game was okay, the music was good but could be louder and i wish it had one player because its kinda fun but boriong playing it by youself. h t t p : / / b l e e d i n g - s p a z . t r i p o d . c o m
myspace is bleedingspaz