Weebl and Bob : Raiders Weebl and Bob : Raiders

Funny As Hell!

Not Bad, I Liked The style And Everything! Good Job!

Tom and Jerry - Drawing Tom and Jerry - Drawing

I See The Value Of This...

You Make it seem as if you press pause at the begining, then click the forward button, it's like a flash, step-by-step drawing instructor. 10/10, 5/5. YOU PEOPLE SHOULD GO OUT THERE AND TRY TO MAKE THIS. I bet you guys cant even try to match drawing this is flash.

not talking to the people below, just the voters.

master1337 responds:

Thanks for review!

Dear Diary Dear Diary

Not Bad

I Liked The Way You Animated It. And I Think It's Funny. So Tell That Guy That He Owes You $20 Bux.

7 Hours Til Sunrise 7 Hours Til Sunrise

It's Cool, But

The whole death thing is what im having a problem with. After being overwhelmed with zombies, and having low ammo with my shotgun, i shot the same damn zombie like 6 times until it eventually killed me. overall its good, but dying so quickly is not the best thing.

4 Differences 4 Differences

magnifacen art!

the imagrey was amazing!

Infectonator : World Dom Infectonator : World Dom

EFFFFIN' AWESOME!

this game is fun and amazing! i beat it before writing this only because i couldnt find it in myself to stop until it was done... as far as bugs, i found 1. The symbols that hover above the cursor, the Tank and MJ is switched. i.e. when using MJ, the Tank hovers above cursor and vice versa.

Something Flash-y Something Flash-y

I Like It!

We Should Use This At The Beginning Of Any And Every Project We Work On!

Duncan Hill Theme-Metaljonus Duncan Hill Theme-Metaljonus

This Was Great!

I Enjoyed This Cover Alot! I Like How You Double Tracked The Solo. And You Made The Drums Very Good. I Am Not Going To Compare You To Dethklok, Only Because A Cover Means You Put Your Own Unique-ness Into It, Meaning It's Not By Dethklok. Great Job!